Hi! As you very likely already know, my name is Emanuele and I am a human
being. As you might not know, I work as a Site Reliability Engineer
at Wikimedia Foundation
focusing on Traffic Engineering for Wikipedia and other Wikimedia sites. I
have been a member of the Debian GNU/Linux project
since 2003. Let's walk through a list of links about myself of debatable
In decreasing order of likelihood, you are here because:
- You are a robot. Hello friendly robot!
- You have attended a presentation of mine and I told you to come here
for the slides. Hopefully the talk was good! Look further down.
- We know each other and you have searched for my web page. Hi there! Sorry about the web page.
- You want to send me an email, but you do not know my email address. That is "ema at linux dot it". If you want to send an encrypted message, here is my PGP key.
- You were looking for the Italian football player named Emanuele Rocca
and ended up here instead. I am not saying that is unlikely (on the
contrary!) but I am sure those looking for the player have stopped
reading like, immediately.
- Wikipedia's CDN. DIBRIS, Università degli studi di Genova, Italy - 2018/03/26
- Running Wikipedia.org. VarnishCon 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2016/06/17
- Terraform. ZenMate, Berlin, Germany - 2015/10/05
- Buildbot. ZenMate, Berlin, Germany - 2015/06/18
- Varnish Cache. ZenMate, Berlin, Germany - 2015/06/11
- A brief history of Unix. ZenMate, Berlin, Germany - 2015/03/19
- ConPaaS Architecture. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2013/06/13
- Developer support in a federated PaaS environment (MSc thesis). Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2012/06/14
- Cross-site request forgery. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2011/12/13
- Scalable Applications: design, refactor, host. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2011/10/14
- Bigtable: A Distributed Storage System for Structured Data. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands - 2011/03/16
- [Italian] Notifica e consultazione del dossier clinico. E.O. Ospedali Galliera, Genova, Italy - 2010/01/20
- [Italian] SystemTap: applicazioni alla sicurezza informatica (BSc thesis). DISI, Università degli studi di Genova, Italy - 2009/10/17
- [Italian] Debian Security Team. DISI, Università degli studi di Genova, Italy - 2005/12/16
Last modified on Mon, 08 Apr 2019 13:23:31 +0200