Have a look at
my Github repositories as well...
- rpsltool is a BGP
based on Template::Toolkit.
- cisco-tools: arpwatcher, checkdualif,
cisco-cmd, dumppeers, routesdiff, update-list, drop.
A collection of random programs which may or may not be useful to people
managing Cisco routers.
- autoresponder.tgz is a new autoresponder
for test groups, with replies rate limiting.
- moderatore is a very old snapshot of my perl
robomoderator based on News::Gateway.
- cmsg-tools is a collection of scripts
I use to generate control messages for the it.* and linux.* hierarchies.
- News::ICC is a perl implementation
of the inndcom.c library (the same used by ctlinnd).
- News::Nocem is a perl module useful
for generating nocem notices.
- NewsDist shows how your feeds are connected
- inndelay.pl displays a graph of articles
propagation time (original version by Fabien Tassin).
- gpgverify is like pgpverify but uses GnuPG
(not much useful now that pgpverify uses GnuPG too).
- inews.c is a light and simple inews
- headlines4.pl is a jabber component
which distributes RSS headlines.
- presence provides web presence icons.
Some irssi scripts I wrote or modified.
is an improved whois client.
It is part of Debian, Fedora, SuSE, PLD and other Linux distributions.
- zebra-dump-parser is a parser for
the binary packet dump format of zebra and MRT. It can be used to parse
BGP dumps from RIPE RIS or
- switchsh is a tiny program which can be
used to temporarily change /bin/sh only for its child processes.
It shows how to use bind mounts, CLONE_NEWNS and the clone(2) and
unshare(2) Linux system calls.
- multicast-tools is a collection of
simple programs which can be used to test multicast connectivity.
- bindgraph is a tool that makes
pretty graphs about queries sent to your BIND name server.
(bindgraph 0.1 supports BIND < 9.3.)
- setlimits.c is a trivial helper program
which raises some system limits and then drops privileges before spawning
another program. It's used on servers of the freenode IRC network.
- spam-stats.pl is a postfix log analyzer.
- 6to4 is a simple script to enable instant IPv6
connectivity on Linux.
- I refactored the old lbnamed perl load balancing name server in
what later became
Hacks of dubious utility:
trenitalia2csv: converte in CSV l'elenco
dei biglietti ferroviari acquistati con Cartaviaggio.
Useless and/or obsolete software:
- vacation is an improved vacation
- tinyrmail.c is a small rmail implementation
intended for use with postfix or other domainized MTAs. It does add a
Received header to help identification of the remote UUCP system.
- start-stop-daemon with capabilities support.
- MdMDA is a minimalist mail delivery
agent for big sites. It supports virtual users, maildirs, quotas and
hashed spool directories. Think of it as a programming exercise.
- formail.diff is a small patch to
formmail.pl which you can use to create a spam honeypot.
- readdir-wrapper.tgz is a library
which can be used to make long find(1) runs less heavy on busy systems.
- lockvt.c is a console locker for Linux systems.
Not my software (but you cannot find it anywhere else anymore...):
- cidr2abc converts a list of CIDR
networks in a Postfix access map.